Endometriosis New Zealand Donation
Other ways to donate include:
- Purchase an entertainment book
- Donate via Internet Banking to Endometriosis NZ, ANZ account 01-1845-0003670-00.
Please Email us your details so we can provide you with a donation receipt for tax purposes.
Support ENZ by making a regular donation to our gifting programme and help us make a difference:
- Download and complete the ANZ Bank Automatic Payment form – click here
- Place the completed form in an envelope addressed to: Endometriosis New Zealand, Gifting Programme, PO Box 1673, Christchurch 8140. Write your name and address on the back of the envelope (so we know where to post your tax receipt).
- Upon receipt, we will complete and be in touch to confirm details.
A bequest is typically a specific dollar amount, specific property or assets, or all or part of your residuary estate (what remains after all other gifts and debts have been paid). A bequest can be included when making a new will or by revising your existing will by adding a codicil (addition).
Public Trust will help with the suggested wording to include a bequest or add a codicil. You can take the completed statement to your solicitor or trust company to ensure your intentions are clearly understood.
If you don’t currently have a will or would like advice about the codicil process or other estate matters, please contact Public Trust or your solicitor.
We welcome the opportunity to thank you for this wonderful everlasting gift.
WN/600876 (25 January 1994)
Charities Commission registration number CC 20902 (04 February 2008)